Common Mistakes To Avoid
- Avoid ordering parts by using just the model number, during manufacturing a television can be made in numerous facilities in order to keep up with demand and every facility uses different internal parts available to them thus creating the different versions of the same model television.
- Misdiagnosing of a television's failure with information found on the internet can cause confusion without knowledge of basic electronics, circuit functionality and specific technical terms related to televisions.
- Ordering parts by pictures can be a costly mistake, boards may look the same, components and or software loaded may be different, same shape, color, layout of components on the boards may be the same but used on numerous model versions using different display screens requiring different software or component values to accommodate specific design changes can not be detected by the picture. Pictures are provided as a reference only and should never be used to determine correct part needed.
- An RMA number must be clearly written outside the package otherwise it will be refused and returned back to you.
- All parts purchases are warranted for a period of 90 (ninety) days against defects from date it was received.
- A 30% discount on all purchases applies to approved accounts with tax id on file, to receive discount on online purchases login is required to purchase otherwise sale will be considered a non discount sale and it can't be changed.
- All returns will be given a store credit and no restocking fees.
- A refund request will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Exchanges can be made if wrong part ordered, shipping charges are not refundable
- DOA parts must be reported within 4 days upon arrival and will only be exchanged if available otherwise a refund will be issued, defect must be described in detail.
- Orders that ship for free if returned for credit or refund will be charged the initial cost we incurred shipping the part to you, return shipping will be paid by you.
- Account must be in good standing with minimal returns in order of the above to be valid.
- All returned packages must have the RMA number issued by us prior to shipping the item back to us and must be clearly written on the package or it will be refused and returned back to you.
COMPLETE BOARD KITS: Any purchased item that includes more than one circuit boards is considered a kit and it may be described or not in the individual listing this also includes LED back light kits. The sale of these items is final and no returns or refunds will be accepted.
FREE SHIPPING ORDERS: Parts shipped to you at no charge (free shipping orders over $49) if returned we will refund the cost of the part less shipping charges we incurred.
CANCELLATIONS: Once an order has been shipped we cannot cancel it. Please accept the package and call us for an RMA number. Shipping the item back will be at your expense, above return rules also apply.